San Miguel Power Partners
What is San Miguel Power Partners?
San Miguel Power Partners is turn-key energy efficiency program that walks you through the entire process of making improvements to your home or business. San Miguel Power has teamed with iCAST, a Colorado-based nonprofit, to develop San Miguel Power Partners - a unique, simple energy efficiency improvement program designed to create a one-stop shop for your energy savings. San Miguel Power Partners provides a hassle-free experience that will help you save money and reduce energy consumption, create a more comfortable and safe home or building, and positively impact the local economy for years to come.
Would you like to:
- Start seeing positive energy savings from day one?
- Reduce your energy consumption?
- Save up to 30% on energy costs?
- Increase the comfort and safety of your property?
- Reduce your environmental impact?
- Take advantage of rebates and saving opportunities?
- Increase the value of your property?
San Miguel Power Partners focuses on energy efficiency improvements for your home or business with many options available to meet your customized needs and improve the overall performance of your entire property. We make energy efficiency easy with our complete, all-inclusive package, including:
- comprehensive energy assessments
- detailed report with costs, savings and payback analysis for each recommendation
- access to grants, rebates, and incentives
- financial loan packages to help offset initial costs
- management of available rebate and incentive programs
- bulk purchasing and volume discounts
- complete sub-contractor recruitment, qualification and work management
- training of local contractors to ensure they meet our required quality standards
- project management and final quality checks
- Invoicing and reporting
Upgrading is as easy as 1-2-3!
- 1 - Sign up and schedule your energy assessment
- 2 - Energy assessor evaluates home with detailed explanations
- 3 - Receive report with costs, savings and payback details
- 4 - Decide what improvements and financing options fit your needs
- 5 - iCAST hires and oversees all contractors and work
- 6 - Once work is approved and completed, watch your savings increase year after year!
Want to participate?